DodgeBall- !!! Early Registration!!!
Throw, duck and dodge, throw, duck and dodge, that's the name of the GAME! Whatever your strategy may be, don't get hit! ESE brings to you a very exciting Dodgeball League, where you get on a court, relief some tention, and work thoselegs.
- 14 games per season
- Playoff tournament at the end of season
- Team Uniform Shirts are Provided!!!
Does your team have what it takes to win it all??
Throughout the season ESE keeps track of each players individual stats and at the end of the season, awards are given out to the Players who preformed the best.
Individual Awards that are given out are as followed:
- Mvp (most valuable player of the league/season), and
Team Awards that are given out are as followed:
- League Champions,
Throughout the season you will be able to keep up with your individual stats by viewing them on our "Keep up with our members" page.Don't forget Team Slots are filling up Fast, So get your team together and get registered, to secure your spot in next season's LEague. Slots are based on first come first serve.
Want to know How many Teams/Players have registerd or if your team's slot has been reserved? Then visit the link to find out:
CoED Dodgeball- Tuesday Evenings @ TBD - SA,TX
Season Start Dates-
* = Currently in Season
*** = Currently Registering
-Winter League- TBA
-Spring League- TBA
-Summer League- TBA
-Fall League- -TBA
- Co-ED (all skill levels welcome)
if you are interested in a league or age group that we do not offer please contact us to possibly set one up.
When Registration Opens- More info on upcoming Tourney/ League soon!!
When Registration Closes-
Games- Co-ED-Games scheduled from *6pm-10pm on Friday evenings, all other leagues TBA
* Times are subject to change.
Location- 1630 Goliad Rd. San Antonio, TX, 78223, Good Shepherd Church
- $449 per team, maximum of 12 players per roster. Additional players to be added will have to pay $40 to extend roster maximum.
- *Refree fess are included in registration. Team awards (Shirts, Trophys, Certficates) are included in the registration,Team uniform shirts are included as well!
- Registration can be paid in full or a deposit can be made. $200 deposit is required to hold a spot in league, with the remaining $249 due by the second game.
- Breakdown Ex. $44 per person for team of 10, or $38 per person for team of 12.
- Team Uniform Shirts will be provided! You choose the color for your team!
Season & Game Format-
- League of 8-12teams, 10 weeks long. Each team will play 10 games per season, 1 best of seven matches per night.
League Rules & Regulations- link