Flag Football-!!!Now Registering!!!
It's time to get out and get active!!! Our Flag Football League is truly one of a kind!
- Leagues consist of 10 games per season
- playoff tournament at the end of the season to crown the best team on the field.
Can you Play Ball??
If so we want you and your team to come out and showcase your skills. Like all of our leagues, we truly stay involved with our players by,
- we keep stats throughout the whole season.
- We also give out awards to our leagues top performing players.
Individual Awards that are given out are as followed:
- Island Award (awarded to the player with the most interceptions in the season),
- Touchdown Master ( awarded to the player who scores the most touchdowns in the season) and
- QB King (awarded to the QB who throws the most touchdowns.
You will be able to keep track of your individual stats as well as other players stats throughout the season, by visiting our "League Statistics" page. Don't forget Team Slots are filling up Fast, So get your team together and get registered, to secure your spot in next season's LEague. Slots are based on first come first serve.
Leagues We Offer
- Adult Mens (Open Division) (Saturdays)
- Adult Mens (Competitive) (Invite Only league) (Thursdays)
Upcoming Start Dates:
Visit the "Register 4 a Sporting Leagues" Page to find the next upcoming league.
Check for Upcoming Flag Football Tournaments at this Link "Register for a Tournament"
*Adult Mens (Open)-Games scheduled from 2pm-6pm on saturdays
*Adult Mens (Competitive)- Games are scheduled from 7-10pm on Thursdays
* Times are subject to change.
Adult Mens (Open)-Olmos Basin Park
Adult Mens (Competitive)- Mission Concepion
- $349 per team (Open Division), (Competitive) maximum of 12 players per roster. Additional players to be added will have to pay $40 to extend roster maximum.
- *Referee fess are not included in registration. Each team will pay $17 per game for refs. If you have 8 players that breaks down to only $2 per player per game for refs. Team awards (Shirts, Trophy's, Certficates) are included in the registration as well.
- Registration can be paid in full or a deposit can be made. $200 deposit is required to hold a spot in league, with the remaining $149 due at the first game.
- Breakdown Ex. $35 per person for team of 10, or $29 per person for team of 12.
Season & Game Format-
- League of 12-20 teams, 8-10 weeks long.
- Each team will play 10 games per season (Open), 8 games per season (Comp)
- The top 16 teams will advance to a playoff tournament conducted on the weekend following the seasons end.
- Games are played with 2 referees, and two 20 minute quarters (college format).
- Flags will be provided before every game. 8 players at a time are allowed on the field for each team.
REGISTER NOW, PAY LATER
League Rules & Regulations- link
Adult Waiver Form!!
must have this waiver form completed before any games are played.