Softball- Co-ED/ Men's/ Women's Leagues
Co-Ed Softball/ Men's Softball
Play Ball!!! Whether you hit a home run, strikeout, or take a walk, It's all for fun!
- Each League consist of 10 games per season
- Playoff Tournament following the Season
- All-Star Game
- Individual Stats kept all season long!
Does your team have what it takes to win it all??
Throughout the season, ESE keeps track of every players individual stats and at the end of the season, awards are given out to the Players who preformed the best.
Individual Awards that are given out are as followed:
- Mvp (most valuable player of the league/season for men and women)
- All Star Game MVP
Throughout the season you will be able to keep up with your individual stats by viewing them on our "League Statistics"page.Don't forget Team Slots are filling up Fast, So get your team together and get registered, to secure your spot in next season's LEague. Slots are based on first come first serve.
- Adult Mens (Competitive/ Recreational) (Thursdays)
- Co-ED (All skill levels welcome) (Sundays) (5/5)
- Co-ED (All Skill levels welcome) (Fridays) (6/4)
- Womens (Competitive/Recreational) (Mondays)
Upcoming Start Dates:
Visit the "Register 4 a Sporting Leagues" Page to find the next upcoming league.
Check for Upcoming Softball Tournaments at this Link "Register for a Tournament"
Adult Mens -Games are scheduled from *7pm-9pm on Tuesday & Thursday evenings.
Co-Ed games are scheduled on Sundays or Fridays from 12pm-7pm for sundays and 7pm-10pm on Fridays.
Adult Womens- Games are scheduled from 7pm-9pm on Monday Evenings
* Times are subject to change.
Location- San Antonio Leagues:
-Normoyle Park, 700 Culberson, 78211- Co-Ed, Men's
-Rusty Lyons Softball PArk
-Tony Skipper Martinez Softball Park
- $475 per team (Coed/ Mens), $425 per team (Womens) maximum of 12 players per roster. Additional players to be added will have to pay $40 to extend roster maximum.
- *Refree fess are included in registration for Co-ed leagues, and Team awards (Shirts, Trophys, Certficates) are included in the registration as well.
- Registration can be paid in full or a deposit can be made. $200 deposit is required to hold a spot in league, with the remaining $275 due by week 3.
- Breakdown Ex. $47.50 per person for team of 10, or $39.50 per person for team of 12.
Season & Game Format-
- League of 8-16 teams, 10 weeks long. Each team will play 10 games per season (Co-ed/ Mens), 8 games per season for (Womens)
- Games are played with 1 umpire, and are 50 mins long.
- For co-ed divisions 10 players are allowed on the field at a time, 5 of them must be women. Each team must provide their own bats (ASA certified) and gloves, the softballs will be provided.
League Rules & Regulations- link