Serve!! Dig!!! Spike!!
- Leagues Consist of 10 games per season, 6 weeks, Best 2 out of 3 per match, each week!
- Playoff tournamnet at the end of the season to crown the champions
Does your team have what it takes to win it all??
Throughout the season ESE keeps track of every players individual stats and at the end of the season, awards are given out to the Players who preformed the best.
Individual Awards that are given out are as followed:
- ). Ace-Master (Most Aces), and the Most Kills Awards.
Team Awards that are given out are as followed:
- League Champions
Throughout the season you will be able to keep up with your individual stats by viewing them on our "Keep up with our members" page.Don't forget Team Slots are filling up Fast, So get your team together and get registered, to secure your spot in next season's LEague. Slots are based on first come first serve.
- Girls Varsity (All skill levels welcome)
- Co-ED (All skill levels welcome) Next Season Starts: TBA
if you are interested in a league or age group that we do not offer please contact us to possibly set one up.
San Antonio Division: Upcoming and Current Leagues
Season Start Dates- Co-ED - * = Currently in Season/ Registering
-Spring League- March 25th, 2015
Games- -Games scheduled from 6pm-9pm on Wed- Gym Volleyball
* Times are subject to change.
Location- Misson Conception Gym
- $375 per team, maximum of 10 players per roster. Additional players to be added will have to pay $40 to extend roster maximum.
- *Refree fess are included in registration. Team awards (Shirts, Trophys, Certficates) are included in the registration as well.
- Registration can be paid in full or a deposit can be made. $200 deposit is required to hold a spot in league, with the remaining $175 due at the second week of the season.
- Breakdown Ex. $38 per person for team of 9, or $35 per person for team of 10.
Season & Game Format-
- League of 8-14 teams, 8 weeks long. Each team will play 8 games per season, 10 weeks, 1 match per week and best 2 out of 3 per match to decide winner. (Minimum is 16 matches played up to 25). All Matches go to 25.
- Top 8 teams advance to a playoff tournament conducted on the weekend following the season end.